The cornerstone baptists church at Cornerstone, Oregon, is one of the best examples of a church built in the early 1800s in a Christian tradition.

Located in a small community, Cornerstone has an estimated population of about 3,000, but over the years it has been used as a home for the church and as a sanctuary for some of the state’s most prominent Baptists.

Today the church houses the Oregon Christian University, the Oregon Baptist Convention, and the Multnomah County Baptist Church.

Cornerstone baptisters founder, William S. McQuade, built the church in 1877 after he realized that many Baptists who attended church were also Christian ministers.

He believed that by incorporating the traditional tenets of the Baptist faith into a church that offered a more holistic approach to ministry, he could attract more people.

As a result, he opened Cornerstone to the public in 1893.

Today, the church is an integral part of the community, and has become an important church in Cornerstone.

McQue’s legacy has been a remarkable one.

He has transformed Cornerstone into a place where the faith of the Baptists can be expressed in worship and prayer, and where Baptists in Oregon can find sanctuary and a place to come together in their faith.

One of the things McQuades signature building, the Cascade Baptist Church, remains today.

The Cascade Baptist was built in 1893 by the same architect that McQuaes father-in-law had designed, William L. Cottrell.

Today it has become a church and sanctuary that is home to hundreds of thousands of worshipers.

As the congregation grew, the building was transformed into a more traditional structure with a dome-shaped roof, the first of its kind in Oregon.

It was also the first building built by the Oregonian and the Oregon Daily Times to be dedicated as a Baptist church in the 1870s.

Today Cornerstone is home, on average, to about 4,000 people.

In some years, the congregation has increased to 6,000.

But that is not the only way that Cornerstone helped to shape the state of Oregon.

The building is the most visible building in the state and a popular destination for the state-sponsored outdoor programs, including the Oregon State Fair, which has drawn millions of visitors since its inception in 1950.

One such program, the State Fair of Oregon, was first held in Cornerfield in 1892.

The Oregon State Capitol was built there in 1909 and was later converted to the Oregon Convention Center.

In the years following, the state convention center and the Cascade Building were converted to homes for the Multnautilus Conference, which is located there.

Today about half of the Cascade building is occupied.

But Cornerstone’s transformation is more than a building.

It has also become a place for Baptists to gather and share their faith with others.

The Cornerstone Baptists have helped to define a new Oregon, a state where people who practice a Christian faith can worship in peace and fellowship.

The Baptists of Oregon grew out of a Christian revival in Oregon in the 1860s, when the state began building more and more churches.

At the turn of the 20th century, more than 60,000 Baptists lived in the Northwest.

Today there are nearly 600,000 and Cornerstone was one of those churches.

In 1876, the Cornerstone Baptist was founded by McQuaa and his wife, Anna, as a place of worship and sanctuary for the local Baptists and members of the Episcopal Church.

In 1897, the couple bought the building from McQuae and the Cornerstones church began as a one-room church.

It became a place with a long history, one that was built to worship and teach the Bible and to serve the needs of the church.

Today that building is home for some 150,000 worshippers.

In 2018, the number of worship services grew to about 300,000 from about 80,000 in 2017.

The community is now experiencing a renaissance in worship services, with more than 1,000 services every Sunday.

Cornerstones role in Oregon’s Christian revival is a reflection of its importance to the state, as well as its continuing importance to Oregon.

Since its founding in 1878, the Baptist church has been an integral and important part of Oregon’s life.

Its role as a part of our daily lives has always been central to the community and its importance continues to grow.

And because of its continued presence in the Oregon landscape, Cornerstones contributions to the landscape and to the life of the people who live and work here have been essential to our history, our traditions, and our culture.

Corner Stone is a part to Oregon’s history, a part that is now vital to Oregonians.

Tags: Categories: Surroundings